We at 416film.com appreciate any kind of press release and notice from the media, fake news or not! Here’s one from the Guelph Bugle this past week on our music video for Buzz Kings out of Guelph:
The song is available on all digital download and streaming services, including Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music and Deezer. You can see the video at www.buzzkings.ca or on the band’s YouTube channel, at youtube.buzzkings.ca.
Full January list of local talented filmmakers below:
1) Sandwich by Slowly Fading Into the Background Wearing a Beige Top Hat (Mystery)
2) Keeping Up With The Cultists by Crying Elephant (Mockumentary)
3) The Pain Inside Diaz by 416FILM (Time Travel)
4) The Fardy Brothers by Invincible Emu Productions (Mockumentary)
5) The Trainee by Film is a Four Letter Word (Superhero)
6) Virtual Tours by Fresh Off The Boat (Mystery)
7) Foiled by Reel Cool (Buddy Film)
8) Missguided by High Sea Films (spy)
After several…several… several months of picking it up and putting it down we are very pleased to announce the music video for Fake News by Buzz Kings is completed.
Live action footage was shot back in June and animation took place mainly over 2019.
“Fake News” is the first single from the bands upcoming CD TruthLies. The song takes a look at the divisive political times in which we live, and how the 24 hour news cycle amplifies that division.
“Social media and the internet have had a huge effect on the business of news,” says songwriter and guitarist Paul French. “Now that anyone with a blog or a Twitter account thinks that they can call themselves a journalist, it’s become a challenge to know who to believe.”
Buzz Kings is comprised of Andrew Kramer (Lead vocal), Paul French (Guitar, Vocal), Steve Thom (Bass, Vocal) and John Vella (Drums).