We finished our latest 416film contest recently, this time a 100 hour from writing to submission.
The task was to incorporate a lollipop as a prop, it needs to feature a button being pressed and the theme was broken. Those last two I think we nailed solidly enough, but we droppped the ball on lollipop including it only one shot and even then it being of no consequences to the plow it probably didn’t help us any.
The filme ended up being loaded up with 1 minute and 30 seconds to spare. It would have been earlier but at the first attempt to render the film, Eric decided it was time to take a break from the computer, and like a sitcom character, pulled the plug from the wall with his foot.
So there was a little panic but we were back on track in no time.
With a 100 hours to do this in we went a little overboard on the effects which makes Erics existence much more painful than mine. I was busy with sound and trying to make an interesting title that took way too long for what it is.
It’s done but we want to re-record some audio and make a few minor tweaks to the final version that we didn’t get a chance to implement.