Rebuilding Ricky Episode 3 is now online!
– See the spectacle that was one year in the making! One way too long, under productive year. Why does it take so long? Why?
– Anyway… check it out!
Rebuilding Ricky 3 is now done shooting! There’s still a good deal of post production to go, but a significant milestone has been reached…. The one I was aiming for 6 months ago.
Still don’t know the details of our deal with Movieola, so I am unable to post our award winning short, “A Keychain of Events.” As soon as we know what’s going on, you’ll know.
I joined up with Paul French (pictured to the left) and Rob Paul to form “Team Kung Fu Gaggle Squad” and entered the 48 hour film challenge organized by Ed Video in Guelph. And guess what?
Even have the trophy to prove it. See?
Part of the prize was a broadcast option from Movieola. I’m not sure what all it entails, so I won’t be posting “A Keychain of Events” until I get the details. But once I have them I’ll be posting the movie here and/or the broadcast time. Stay tuned!
– Ricky Episode 3 has hit a major snag. You can find out about all the news, both good and bad in the
Progress is being made on Ricky Episode 3. As always you can check out the latest updates in the Production Report. In fact I just added some info on how to remove green “fringing” from you chroma keys. Check it out.
– I will be assisting with a co-worker’s project soon. It’s a heavy metal total rock out music video! It’s not an official 416-Film project, but I’ll be reporting on it anyway. The big thing is that it’s going to be shot on the Red camera. If you don’t know what that is, check it out here.
Here’s what it looks like outside as of the 16th of this month. I guess winter is here.
– What do you do when you have the urge to make movies, but hate shooting in the cold? You make sure you’ve shot all your exterior scenes the month before, like I did with Ricky Ep.3, so you can shoot the rest of your movie indoors. Now you see the method to my madness.
– The first interior scene I shot for Ricky Ep. 3 involved my new green screen. Check out my failed attempt to use it HERE.
(On location of Ricky 3)
– There’s a new section in the Forum called Production Report. This is where you can keep people up to date on the status of your production.
Tweet This Post links powered by Tweet This v1.4, a WordPress plugin for Twitter.